Sunday 25 January 2009

My Family..

My Beloved Family..Love You Guys


This is my mom and dad. My mom Aziah binti Abdullah. she is a house wife and she's 50 years old. She's a Dusun. But she convert to muslim when she was 25 years old..Still young geng ia masa a2.hehe. My dad's name Hj Jainidi bin Hj Panjang. His pure Kedayan and his 49/2 years old.His Working at Royal Brunei Airline as Auditing Manager..My Parents are sooooooooo cool.

Hehehe ~LOVE YOU MOM N DAD~



This is my older Bro. His 21 Years old. His Working at Royal Brunei Airline As well but as a cabin crew. He still single.. sometimes available but sometimes not.HAHAHA...


JUZ JOCKING BRO~~

Jangan Marah hehehe














Alright guys...this is my younger bro. Kalau kamu tejumpa ia d mana2 ka jan hairan ah!!! sal apa nah?? Cuz His mo taller then me..hehe His 14 years old. still school at Sports school at Maglait Gadong and his taking Golf Course..His in Form 3 this year (2009)








LoVe YoU AlL

You will be Always in my Heart 4ever..I will Always remember the way you thought me and i will alway keep in my mind and in my heart..And i will try my best 2 become the best Son n best Bro..(INSHAALLAHA)

hehe ~LOVE YOU ALWAYS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About My SeLf

My photo
Jerudong, Brunei
Im 19 years old and to tell you guys the truth im not the type of person that talk much...sometimes i like to be alone..hahaha